“The people of Fenwick Parish Church are called by God to love Him and to love one another. We seek to encourage each other to confidently make Christ known through loving service to others”
Fellowship, Education, Nurture, Witness, In the name of Christ the King.
The Church is a small village Church founded in 1643 and has a history bound up with the Covenanters of whom several are buried in the Church grounds.
The Parish covers from the north end of Kilmarnock out to the middle of the Fenwick Moor to the north and to Moscow in the east covering the village of Fenwick and the hamlets of Waterside and Moscow and all the farms and cottages in the area.
The Parish population is around 2000. The number on the Church roll is 350.
The two Church halls are used by the Church and by the Community for Brownies, Guides, Beavers, Guild and Rural and by dance classes and other village activities.
The Church produces a monthly magazine “The Covenanter” distributed to all houses in Fenwick, Waterside and Moscow and to many outlying houses and farms in the area and to other members not living in the Parish.